Its nearly time that I can open my salon again, its been hard not seeing all my lovely clients who I consider all to be my friends, things have changed and we need to get used to a new normal, in line with new guidance set out the beauty industries governing body I will be implementing the following new rules to ensure the safest possible return, please take a moment to read the new rules below.
- If you have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the last 2 weeks please DO NOT attend your appointment and let me know as soon as possible.
- On arrival please park and wait on the drive in front of the salon, if you are arriving by foot please wait at the salon door, do not enter the salon until I signal to you that it is safe to enter and that the previous client has left the salon. Please leave at least 2 metres from the door so that the previous client can exit safely.
- Hands to be washed & sanitised on arrival using the products provided.
- Please read and sign the patient consent form provided before your treatment starts.
- A disposable PPE face mask will be provided free of charge and must be worn at all times during your treatment (you can bring your own face mask should you wish).
- No unnecessary items to be brought into the salon, including shopping bags, food/snacks. Mobile Phones must not be used in the salon.
- You must attend your appointment alone, sorry no children, friends or family will not be allowed in the Salon at any time, I will be operating a strict one out one in policy.
- If possible please use a toilet before arrival, the customer toilet will be available however by not using it will reduce my disinfecting times between clients.
- No unnecessary contact with any equipment or items in the salon, if you wish to look at a product please ask me and I will be happy to assist.
- Please be on time for your appointment, I am leaving extra time between appointments to allow for disinfecting and sanitisation of equipment so if you are not on time this will impact on your treatment time.
- No unnecessary physical contact (no hugs & kisses) sorry! I will miss them too!
- Please have a drink before coming to the salon, for now I will not be providing the usual complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits, I will assess this going forward in line with government advice.
- Payment will only be accepted by cash, bank transfer (bank details available on request) PayPal or contact less card (coming soon), unfortunately I will no longer be accepting cheques.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and I really can’t wait to get back to work and see you all again!